Spectacular Computer Repair "Qualifications"
Spectacular Computer Repair takes certifications and qualifications extremely seriously. We do not employ any technicians that are not certified and do not have proper qualifications. You can be rest assured your computer is in good hands when you walk into a Spectacular Computer Repair store.
We have strict policies in place to ensure top technicians and knowledgeable sales staff are employed at Spectacular Computer Repair.
Unlike other computer repair shops, here at Spectacular Computer Repair, a technician cannot even receive an interview without proper certifications. A technician must have at minimal a A+, Net+, MCP, MCSE, MCT, MOUS, CCNA, CCIE, CCNP, one of the proper McIntosh or Linux Certifications to even have an interview with us. An interview does not guarantee a position with the company.
Up to a two day interview is given to any applicant interested in a position with the company. This interview tests not only the applicant's knowledge and expertise but their skill level and reliability as well.
Furthermore, each technician must become SCR certified. This means passing vigirous testing, training, having the following skill sets:
- Ability to Perform Quality Computer Evaluations
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Complete a Minimal of a 90 Day Probationary Period
- Courteousness and Proper Customer Service
- Explain Issues in Detail and in Non-Technical Terms
- Have Detailed Knowledge About SCR Products
- Knowledgeable About Policies and Procedures
- Learn and Properly Execute All Unique SCR Services
- Understand and Properly Interpret End User Language
We take your computer repair extremely seriously.