12. Can I draw and erase characters in order, rather than draw all then erase?
Assets are automatically drawn in the order in which they are set in the layers section on the right hand side.
In order to have them erased, set the exit animation to erase in the asset settings.
- Drag an asset onto the canvas.
- Click on the gear above it to open up the asset settings.
- Change Exit Animation to Erase and set the amount of time, in seconds, that is desired to erase that asset off the canvas.
- Repeat these steps for each asset on the screen.
- Now Doodly will follow the layers section when erasing assets from the canvas.